🎥 Dead Man’s Revenge – 1994
The Story …
Tom Hatcher, is a young man forced to flee for his life when he was a boy.
He’s assumed the name Bodine and taken a job as a deputy U.S. Marshal with the intention of tracking down Payton McCay, the man who put his father in jail and his mother in her grave.
McCay is a railroad baron, willing to destroy anything that gets in his way. And willing to extort anyone he can to build a personal fortune. In his role as U.S. Marshal, Bodine wants to get his hands on forged deeds to prove McCay’s broken the law …
But upon getting out of prison, Tom’s dad Luck has his own plans for getting even. He wants to bring McCay to his knees. Soon, Tom and McCay wind up in Rawlings, New Mexico, a town where many of the inhabitants have an old score to settle, and where very little is as it seems.
Rumours that a 60-strong band of blood-thirsty Comancheros under the notorious bandit Diego Vasquez is rampaging the countryside and approaching Rawlings complicates matters for everyone.
The story unfolds …
- Director : Alan J. Levi
- Screenplay : John Lansing and Rob Gilmer
- Cinematography : Robert Steadman
- Music : Richard Bellis
- Production Design : Eric Fraser
- Art Direction : Rory O’Donoghue
- Set Decoration : Dennis Davenport
- Bruce Dern as Payton McCay
- Michael Ironside as Luck Hatcher
- Vondie Curtis-Hall as Jessup Bush
- Keith Coulouris as Tom Hatcher / Bodine
- Daphne Ashbrook as Carrey Rose
- Tobin Bell as Bullock
- John M. Jackson as Beesly
- Melora Walters as Bunny
- Jack Rader as Hawkins
- Doug McClure as Granger
- Randy Travis as U.S. Marshal
Copyright Protected :
ALL RIGHTS TO THIS MOVIE REMAIN WITH THE OWNERS