We want to be sure that ALL our MovieMagic Members are able to watch and understand our classic movies.
However, making language captions for 32 languages can be difficult and time-consuming.
So instead, we offer you a far better way where you can control the captions in your language! It’s easy, it’s free and takes less than 30 seconds to turn on Google Chrome Caption Translation!
Watch the following video explainer and simply follow the steps below …
Step 1 : Install the Google Chrome Live Translation Extension
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- In the search bar of the Chrome Web Store, type “Live Translation” and press Enter.
- Look for “Google Translate” Click on it to open the extension’s page.
- Then click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A confirmation dialogue will then appear.
- Click “Add Extension” to install the extension.
Step 2: Configure the Extension Settings
After installation, you’ll see the extension’s icon (usually a flag or a T) in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click on the extension icon to open its settings.
- In the settings, you can choose your preferred source and target languages for translation.
- Set your language according to your needs.
- Set it to > Automatic
- You can also enable features like automatic translation or keyboard shortcuts.
Step 3: Translate Web Content
Now that you’ve installed and configured the extension, here’s how to use it to translate MovieMagic page content and watch the movies in your language :
Simply go to you’re chosen movie you want to watch.
When the movie begins, it will automatically translate.
The translation will appear either as a pop-up bubble.
Remember, you can use the MovieMgic Language Tool to translate the whole website into your language – automatically!
Step 4: Customise and Manage Translations (Optional)
Most translation extensions offer additional features and options :
You can adjust the translation settings or languages on the extension’s settings page.
You can click on the translated text to hear the pronunciation in some cases.
Some extensions allow you to save translations or create a custom dictionary.
That’s it! …
So now, when you watch any of the classic movies, you will see a LIVE automatic translator!